Monday, April 6, 2009

Revchem Plastics

Speaking of robots, I got this shot the other day. Actually, I get a lot of shots from the inside of a moving vehicle, while Mrs. Container drives. One advantage to this approach is that you're constantly getting new subjects. Well, you are if you're like me, and think that the Revchem Plastics truck (or a shipping container) is a proper photography subject. On the other hand, there's a huge disadvantage in that everything goes by pretty quick. This is another reason I like our camerabot so much. Look at that image!

Anyway, Revchem Plastics. I had no idea they existed, and I have no idea what they do. Make plastics, apparently. Or buy them, and then re-sell them. Who knows? I tried to visit their website, but apparently it's down. If you have better luck, please let me know.

I especially like all the logos of the industrial chemistry companies they put on the truck: 3M, Hexcel, Silmar... It's like a who's who of all those quiet little companies you never think about that make this modern world go 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment